92% of Members Have Paid!

August 15, 2019

92% of WCTA members have taken care of their 2019 dues, thanks for your support!  For the remaining 8% (about 54pp), please give Leslie a call with your credit card # asap at (604) 888-7759.  If you have not received your dues invoice via email, please let Leslie know and we’ll get it sorted out.

Read more: 92% of Members Have Paid!