BC Turf Management Field – Vendor Registration Deadline Sep 14
We’re closing in on 100 registered turf managers for the upcoming BC Turf Management Field Day, taking place Thursday, September 21, 2023 at Inter River Park in the District of North Vancouver.
Message to vendors: These valuable educational, networking and trade show events don’t happen often and there is still time to sign up (barely)! By popular demand and the support of Nick Barbour and his team at the DNV, we’re opening things up so that every vendor has the opportunity for live, on-field demonstrations including everything from mowers and specialty equipment to sprayers, robots, line trimmers, fertilizer spreaders, all the new tech and basically, whatever you want to showcase!
The following companies are not going to miss this event:
A.R. Mower & Supply - demonstrator
BrettYoung - demonstrator
ECHO Robotics - demonstrator
Foreshore Equipment - demonstrator
JCL Ag Services Inc./Maredo - demonstrator
Kendrick Equipment - demonstrator
Keso Turf Supplies - demonstrator
Klop Equipment - demonstrator
Metro Vancouver Regional District
North Shore Black Bear Society
Nutrien Solutions Evergro
Oakcreek Golf and Turf - demonstrator
Rain Bird Corporation
SiteOne Landscape Supply
The Toro Company
• Event goes rain or shine
• Located at Inter River Park and Jaycee House, District of North Vancouver, hosted by Nick Barbour and his team
• Full day event 7:30am – 3:30pm
• 2 morning talks are followed by lunch, on-field trade show with hands-on demonstration stations, live sprayer calibration seminar*, fun activities and more - see the full program below
*1.0 CEC point approved in BC, Application Technology
• ~125-150 turf management personnel expected
• Over 25 turf management industry and service providers expected, many live equipment demonstrations planned.
• For accommodation, the North Vancouver Holiday Inn located at 700 Old Lillooet Road, has provided an event rate for our delegation. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
More about STC and WCTA
Sports Turf Canada was established in 1987 at a meeting held at the University of Guelph to address the need to minimize and avoid turf-related injury on athletic fields. More than thirty years later, the association continues to passionately promote better, safer sports turf through innovation, education and professional programs across the country.
The WCTA is a 700+ member, inter-provincial, not-for-profit industry organization whose purpose is to promote the interchange of scientific and practical knowledge through education, discussion, research and to undertake advocacy relating to the care and management of turfgrass. The WCTA is proud to serve and support a diverse range of professional turf management interests such as golf courses, school boards, municipalities, sod farms, nurseries, landscapers, lawn bowling greens, mechanics, horticulturists and industry suppliers.
Western Canada Turfgrass Association