CEC Point Records Coming Your Way
By Jerry Rousseau
Updated Continuing Education Credit (CEC) point records are in the process of being emailed to all BC pesticide certificate holders who we are tracking for renewal.
A few notes about your record:
- If you haven't received your updated record via email by end November, you are either not being tracked by the WCTA, we don't have a current email address for you or your spam filter is working too hard. Please email Leslie.
- If you have received your updated record, please check it carefully and let us know if there are any errors or omissions. Please email Leslie if there are any problems.
- If you attended any 3rd party educational offerings (stuff not put on by us) check your record as there have been issues with certain event producers not submitting their attendance records in a timely manner. On a related note, you may have attended 3rd party offerings that were not approved for points and therefore they won't show up on your record. Please email Leslie if in doubt.
- If you are a BC pesticide certificate holder (landscape and/or dispenser categories) and want us to track your points for renewal, please email Leslie and include a copy of your current certificate. You will need to have at least two years left before your certificate expires to use this option.
- If we're tracking your points and your certificate has recently been renewed, we need a copy of the news certificate in order to start the process for the next 5 years.
As you can see, Leslie really is the key person for our CEC tracking program. Thanks and let us know if you have any questions, us meaning Leslie😀.
ps - a lot of questions can be answered by reviewing our CEC Program Snapshot