WCTA Online Webinar Series (WOW 2.0) - Episode#1 Registration Now Open
WCTA ONLINE WEBINAR SERIES - WOW 2.0
EPISODE #1 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
NO CHARGE FOR WCTA MEMBERS
Attention all Turf Managers! We are pleased to provide further WOW 2.0 series details as follows. Speakers and subjects are timely - first episode is coming up fast on July 22nd!
• WCTA members participate for free in all WOW 2.0 Episodes!
• Not a current WCTA member? Join for the remainder of 2021 for only $99 by CLICKING HERE.
• Each Zoom episode has its own ‘CLICK HERE TO REGISTER BUTTON’ so you need to sign-up for each date you wish to attend. Login credentials will be generated and sent to you automatically by Zoom once you’ve registered.
• We’re planning on having CEC’S/CEU’S available for some episodes.
• Times listed are Pacific.
• Did we mention all episodes are free for WCTA members? If it’s free, it’s for me!
Note to industry suppliers and service providers – 3 X 5 minute sponsor presentations are available for all WOW 2.0 Episodes. For best impact, match your goods and services with subject matter of the day and/or present at multiple episodes, it’s up to you! Contact us soon if you’re interested as space is very limited and so your company name/logo can be included in our event marketing.
Episode #1: Thursday, July 22nd
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
1:00pm – 2:00pm
‘Water management theme’, speaker TBA
We’re working on a couple of presentation angles here – a regulator type person who can talk about water management plans versus water restrictions or a research type person who can present strategies and talk about new technology related to water conservation, harvesting, allocation, moisture sensing and so on. Either way, this will be an informative and timely webinar!
2:00pm – 2:15pm: 3 X five minute sponsor presentations
2:15pm – 3:00pm
‘Practical Strategies for Adhering to Local Water Restrictions’
Jeff Jensen, GCSAA SW Field Rep
Permanent water restrictions in the southwestern US pose a serious problem for golf courses. Fortunately in many areas, superintendents have been allowed to manage this precious resource instead of being forced to abide by arbitrary rules, ie. only water on Tuesdays. Jeff will provide useful and timely tips and strategies he’s found in his travels, useful for all turf managers facing water restriction challenges.
More information including speakers, subject matter and CEC point availability will be released as soon as we’ve confirmed everything. Here’s the tentative schedule for other WOW 2.0 Episodes:
Episode #2 – September 23rd
Episode #3 – November 25th
Episode #4 – January 25th, 2022