STC's Upcoming Natural & Synthetic Sports Turf Courses
WE'VE GOT ONLINE NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC SPORTS TURF COURSES!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
NATURAL SPORTS TURF MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
May 3rd - 6th, 2021 - 9:00am - 11:30am EST
• Turf species and their uses, characteristics and benefits.
• Seeding, sodding & fertilizing.
• Management of soil for better field performance.
• Thatch, aeration, topdressing and over seeding practices for optimal turf and improved playing conditions.
• Water management including drainage systems, irrigation practices, and efficient use of water.
• Weed, insect and disease identification, monitoring, and control.
• integrated pest management (IPM) programs using biological and cultural methods.
SYNTHETIC SPORTS TURF SAFETY & MAINTENANCE
May 11th - 12th, 2021 - 9:00am - 11:30am EST
• What is synthetic turf and it’s history and evolution.
• How to identify your type of field and it’s design components.
• Installation, drainage techniques and infill understanding.
• Maintenance best practices, techniques and schedules.
• Equipment use, set up and maintenance overview.
• Inspections and troubleshooting common problems