Synthetic Sports Turf Safety & Maintenance Online Course - Dec 16 & 17, 2020
Registration for Sports Turf Canada's Synthetic Sports Turf Safety & Maintenance online course is now open.
Sports Turf Canada’s goal is to advance the knowledge and education of sports turf professionals in Canada in the areas of synthetic sports turf field safety and maintenance. This two day (2.5 hours each day) Sports Turf Canada course will be of interest to those who manage or maintain synthetic sports turf and to those who wish to develop additional knowledge and skills in this subject matter.
• What is synthetic turf?
• History of synthetic turf
• Design of fields
• How to identify your type of field
• Installation and drainage understanding
• Field safety best practices
• Infill understanding
• Equipment overview
• Maintenance best practices and techniques
• Troubleshooting common problems