Cleanfarms 2020 Unwanted Pesticides & Old Livestock/ Equine Medications Collection
Farmers! Got unwanted pesticides or livestock/equine medications?
Safely dispose of unwanted or obsolete agricultural pesticides and livestock/equine medications – no charge! Take them to the following locations on the dates noted between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Check for Event Locations & Dates here:
Professional Ag Distribution Inc.
• Unwanted (or “obsolete”) agricultural pesticides (identified with a Pest Control Product number on the label).
• Commercial pesticides for golf courses and industrial and commercial pest control products (identified with a Pest Control Product number on the label).
• Livestock medications that are used by primary producers in the rearing of animals in an agricultural context (identified with a DIN number, Ser. Number or Pest Control Product number on the label).
• Fertilizer, diluted solution, large quantities of unopened product, and treated seed.
• Needles/sharps, medicated feed, aerosol containers, premises disinfectants/sanitizers, veterinary clinic waste and medications, ear tags, and aerosols
• Any other household hazardous waste.
Next Cleanfarms collection in these areas in fall 2023.
• COVID social distancing measures may be in place.
• For collection dates in other BC regions, go to: