WCTA Online Webinar 'WOW' Series - First Episode Oct 29
Here is updated information on the brand new WCTA Online Webinar Series or 'WOW' for short!
We are now able to provide complete details and registration information for the first episode of our new 'WOW' series, which takes place Thursday, October 29th at 1:00pm Pacific time.
• This first episode is no charge!
• Each episode is limited to the first 100 attendees signed up, WCTA members will receive priority registration.
• Many episodes are planned to have CEC/CEU points available but not this one.
• Speakers/schedule subject to change.
Episode #1 - Thursday, October 29th
1:00pm – 2:30pm
2020’s Been Tough, Time to De-Stress!
KayLee Hansen, KayH Consulting
KayLee Hansen has delivered multiple presentations at our 2019 and 2020 conferences. Her company, KayH Consulting, helps over a half dozen industries, working with all levels within an organization, facilitating high quality training programs and coaching for change. She is accredited in Discrimination & Harassment prevention, Franklin Coveys 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Train the Trainer offering personalized coaching that will “Inspire, Lead and Connect” with clients from any industry.
• Step 1 – Self Assessment: Where is Stress Coming From?
• Step 2 – Gameplan: Take Back Control of Your Life
• Step 3 – Causal Factors
• Step 4 – Self Management Ownership: Prioritization
• Step 5 – Quantitative Evidence: Real Life Examples
Click on the following link to register for this free webinar. Space is limited to the first 100 attendees signed up, WCTA members will receive priority.
The rest of the 'WOW' schedule is as follows (subject to change):
Episode #2 - Thursday, December 3rd
Episode #3 - Thursday, January 14th, 2021
Episode #4 – Thursday, February 11th, 2021
Episode #5 – Thursday, March 11th, 2021